Udacity has announced Strategic Partnership with MapmyIndia to Strengthen the Self Driving Ecosystem in the country. MapmyIndia will provide training to students and recruit professionals who complete the Self Driving Nanodegree with Udacity.
- The self driving nanodegree is the first credential in the autonomous car space for aspiring self driving car engineers
- It is designed in partnership with stellar pioneers like Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Didi, Otto, and Nvidia
- By signing up for this course, students get an opportunity to directly learn from one of the foremost authority on Self Driving Cars, Sebastian Thrun, a Google roboticist and founder of Udacity
- With artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning becoming a norm for all technology enabled companies, the scope for self driving car engineers is huge in India
- The partnership with MapmyIndia, India’s leader in map data, location technologies and sensors for autonomous vehicles, will provide a platform for these students to work in the exciting field of autonomous vehicles and build the map of the future that will positively transform the automotive and transportation industry of India